“Tapping and Connection Fee”
With a lateral connection at LAJSA’S main line the Tapping fee is as follows:
- Tapping Fee – $1150.00/EDU.
- Inspection fee $150.00/lateral
- Total – $1,300.00/EDU
For a service connection that requires LAJSA to install a saddle on our main line the costs are as follow:
- Tapping fee – $1150.00/EDU
- Inspection fee – $150.00/lateral
- Saddle fee – $300.00/saddle (our crew drilling the hole and installing a saddle on an exposed main line)
- Total – $1,600.00/EDU
* 1 EDU equals 250gal/day (per LAJSA’s Act 57 study)
* If no lateral is present under a paved street or public Right of Way the homeowner is responsible for all construction costs associated with the installation of the lateral, including street restoration and Permits.